5.12.11

Envirocare

Choosing the paper on which to print my patterns was an incredibly important part of the design process; papers add personality and I love beautiful paper!

I spent more than a few hours perusing the shelves in the magazine mecca that is Mag Nation; an appealing paper really does make a difference.    

Eventually I settled on a silky smooth Doggett stock called Envirocare.
  
Slightly heavier in weight the patterns are both durable and practical.  They can be traced around easily or pinned directly to the fabric without damage.  It has a beautiful raw look, the fact that its manufactured entirely from waste with no optical brighteners or Chlorine makes it even more lovable. 


100% Recycled and gorgeous, what more can you ask for!


Magazines I love....
...way too many!

No comments:

Post a Comment